Hi,I have done Walkill NWR twice and the first time I split up the checklists.
I did not split it up the second time because it appears that the entire
Liberty Loop trail is in one atlas block. I didn't understand why that block
would include NJ (most of the block does), but on my second trip I thought that
it would be ok to do one list because I wasn't crossing block boundaries. So
that fact may be confusing people.
Thank you for the reminder. I will be sure to split them in the future.
Adelia
    On Monday, June 1, 2020, 12:15:45 PM EDT, AJIT ANTONY