By the way this park is not open until 7am even though it's supposed to be open
by sunrise.  I got there at 5:45am and had to wait til that time before the
gate was unlocked.  I found the probable Western Meadowlark loosely hanging out
with a flock of starlings, Red-winged Blackbirds and an oriole at the
previously reported area by the U turn in the trail.  It flew up from the path
and over west to a patch of low trees where I was able to get some looks and
photos though nothing great.  It then flew back east towards the U turn when a
couple spooked it.  I lost it when it left my sight but seemed to go in
somewhere in that area.  Having seen the Western this spring in CT I would say
it most likely was a Western, but I can't say 100%.  I will leave the final
decision to people with better photos of it.  Good luck if you go.  Get there
early.

Andrew
Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4780
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums