Hi Jonathan,

First, congrats on a very good Brooklyn bird. It would be a County bird for me.

Re: Tom’s post. There are plenty of good birds from the other boroughs that do
not make Tom’s list. I always view his summary or report as more Central
Park/City based.

A few non city birds might make it to his report but it is far from a compete
coverage of many of the very good birds being reported elsewhere and that
includes your Golden-winged Warbler. Unless it is some mega rarity.  It’s all
good.

Cheers,
--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire