Earlier this morning I found an extremely cooperative immature Connecticut
Warbler feeding on a narrow lawn in the west side of De Witt Clinton Park
in Hell’s Kitchen, often at very close range. I regret that I did not post
to this list earlier, but I am told the bird is still being seen, offering
atypically great views of this usually very secretive species. I viewed it
from the path within the park but others viewed it from the sidewalk on
12th ave by 54th Street, which would be ideal when the bird is on the
northern side of that lawn where it slopes down towards 12th, as the grass
can obscure it surprisingly well.

Good birding.

Adrian Burke
NYC