I contacted eBird via their website on August 23, 2020 re the following
complaint.  There has been no response.

EBird used to have the function “Summarize My Observations”, which has now been
eliminated.  It was useful to produce a combined trip list of multiple
locations.  It was especially useful for the Christmas Bird Count.

My North Nassau CBC sector includes 19 locations (each a separate spot to drive
to).  In years past, I could produce a combined checklist in about 2 minutes
using “Summarize My Observations”.  Now what?  Print 19 checklists and combine
the data by hand?  This may take two hours instead of two minutes.

I would like to have seen “Summarize My Observations” be improved to allow more
flexible dates and selection of locations.  Instead, the whole feature is gone
- did eBird ask anyone before deleteing it?  I feel that birders spend a lot of
effort inputting their data - shouldn’t eBird give us a better interface to
inquire on it?

Does the loss of this feature bother anyone else or just me?

By the way, these other features were also deleted:  species All-Time
First/Last Records, Arrivals and Departures, and High Counts.

Nancy Tognan