I am looking at the Sage Thrasher right now, which is giving incredibly good
looks near the previously reported location. The bird is currently working the
grass edge near the mowed path and the Buckthorn shrub it favors.

Many thanks to all who posted updates and directions.

Cheers,

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire