The Southern Nassau CBC will be held this season on Saturday, January 2nd,
2021.

While we will certainly miss our gathering at Otto's afterward, in lieu of
the compilation we will have a Zoom meeting following the count during
which participants and parties can share the highlights of the day.

Below is a link to the Audubon rules and guidelines to ensure all
participants remain safe during this pandemic. Leaders and participants are
asked to review the guidelines and we ask that everyone abides by them. We
completely understand if you choose not to participate this season, and
hope that we'll see you at next year's count under more normal
circumstances.

If you have a relatively set routine on this count, please contact your
party leader to confirm coverage and data transfer protocols, keeping the
new safety guidlelines in mind.

If you're unsure of where to go, please contact Pat or Shai.

Looking forward to another great count this year!

Audubon's Covid-19 Guidelines:

https://www.audubon.org/news/christmas-bird-count-compiler-announcements

Pat Lindsay - gelocheli...@gmail.com <pjlind...@optonline.net>

Shai Mitra - shaibal.mi...@csi.cuny.edu