An eBird hotspot has been created for Churchville Park where the Anhinga
continues today, Monday Dec 14.

Churchville Park (Monroe)
https://ebird.org/hotspot/L11645313

You can edit the location of an existing checklist through the following
steps:

- from any eBird page, click on 'My eBird" from the top menu
- in the left panel, select the 'Checklists' link under 'Manage My..."
- click on the date/time link for the checklist you want to change
- click on 'Checklist Tools', then 'Edit Location'
- from this screen you can click 'Nearby Location on a Map'
- select the hotspot located in Churchville Park (the one just above
Churchville in the map)
- On the right side it should say 'Chosen Location: Churchville Park
(Monroe)'
- Click the green 'Continue' button

Andy Guthrie
guthr...@gmail.com