Would it also be possible to post the pictures somewhere that we all could
view them?
    On Friday, February 5, 2021, 10:32:34 AM EST, Andrew Baksh
<birdingd...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Were the details in support of Nelson’s shared? I second Angus’ suggestion as
I am also keen would to see what were the details that excluded other
possibilities.
Cheers,

--------“Tenderness and Kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but
manifestations of strength and resolution” ~ Khalil Gibran
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass
風 Swift as the wind林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountainSun Tzu  The Art of War

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Bakshwww.birdingdude.blogspot.com