In addition to the good birds noted. Noteworthy are: July 10th @ Breezy Point,
a good number of Lesser Black-backed Gulls of various ages totaling 47.

July 13th 3 Wilson’s Storm Petrels @ Jacob Riis Park with 8 counted @ Breezy
Point.

Cheers,

--------
“Tenderness and Kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but
manifestations of strength and resolution” ~ Khalil Gibran

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire