There's still space aboard the American Princess for their scheduled
dedicated birding overnighter out to the deep waters off the Continental
Shelf. I haven't spoken with the captain for a bit but the last time I did
he said the trip was already half full. The trip leaves at 9:00 PM on
Sunday evening, Sep 26. This is a great time of year to be offshore and the
later date increases the likelihood of jaegers, especially Long-tailed, and
possibly Sabine's Gull.

You can find more info and sign up at:
https://americanprincesscruises.com/events/pelagic-trip-09-27-2021/

-PAG

--

*Paul A. GurisGreen Lane, PA  paulagics.com
<http://paulagics.com>@gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*