Following up on Jen’s (and Kestrel’s!) finds, I walked East a ways and found
nothing aside from a bunch of Sanderling and a few American Oystercatchers.

To the west, by the Silver Gull Club, I found 25 roosting Whimbrel but no
Golden-Plovers. A handful of Ruddy Turnstones and a Western Sandpiper with some
Sanderlings as well.

There was a Peregrine strafing the beach so it may have scared off the Plovers.

Good birding,

Gabriel