Thank you for sending the email Andrew. The bird was originally on the sand
bar that is known for hosting dowitchers and Yellowlegs in the winter. It
was chased off by gulls and has tried to return three times unsuccessfully.

It was most recently reported  from Bergen Avenue looking onto the Bergen
Point golf course on the east side of Santapogue Creek. Note that this is a
public golf course, however according to their website they are closed all
day today, the 18th.

Bird was last reported near a flock of geese at this point, looking west
from Bergen Avenue.

(40.6779794, -73.3414734)

Brendan