Philip Ribolow just reported that the Hammond’s Flycatcher (see initial second hand report from me last night below) was re-found by John Hass on the Bashakill Birch Trail. Alas, no pin to share but if others twitch we might have more precise location filtering in.

Cheers,

--------
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves could free our mind.” ~ Bob Marley

“Tenderness and Kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution” ~ Khalil Gibran

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

(\__/)
(= '.'=)
(") _ (")
Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

I am absolutely gobsmacked that this has not made its way to the list serves. Robert Proniewych late this evening forwarded an eBird checklist to the Birdfinder What’s App group. The checklist is from John Hass who apparently documented what was identified to be a Hammond’s  Flycatcher at Bashakill.

See the eBird report here. https://ebird.org/checklist/S123692029

If anyone garners any additional intel on the precise location, it would be nice to share it here and cross post elsewhere.

Cheers,

--------