The North Shore Audubon Society will present *Winter Birds with Ben Barkley*
via Zoom today, Tuesday January 24th at 7pm.

Zoom registration link: bit.ly/3CBU5Kz

Featuring fascinating species that overwinter in the great state of New
Jersey, this presentation will also highlight a few of our favorite
backyard feeder species to help you better understand what birds visit our
local areas. Additionally, from famous winter birding destinations such as
Minnesota and the Adirondack Mountains we will cover other amazing winter
adaptive species including owls and finches. Winter is certainly a unique
and exciting season for birding.

*Ben Barkley* is a Naturalist with the Environmental Education Center,
Somerset County Park Commission, NJ.  Ben attended Cornell University as a
Natural Resources major and spent 5 years working at the Cornell Lab of
Ornithology.  In college he developed a love for education and teaching
others about birds, and after college Ben began working at the
Environmental Education Center at Lord Stirling Park, which is part of the
Somerset County Park Commission.

Jonathan Herman
Publicity volunteer, North Shore Audubon Society
PO Box 763, Port Washington, NY 11050
www.northshoreaudubon.org
northshoreaudubon...@gmail.com

Attached Photo of Harlequin Duck courtesy of Jan Bender

Note:  If you do not want to receive these emails, please send your email
address with NSAS-UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject to
northshoreaudubon...@gmail.com and we will not send you anything else.
Please do NOT mark this email as spam.