On June 14 along the Sing Sing Kill at Ossining waterfront I photographed an
adult breeding plumaged BCNH w bright pink legs. Sibley app did not mention and
only showed birds w typical sickly yellowish legs. I got home and looked at
NatGeo field guide which mentioned legs can be pink during “high breeding”.  On
7/1, I photographed what I believe to be same adult in breeding plumage but
legs were yellowish. Does this change to pink occur in all breeding bcnh, M and
F? And does anyone know how long it lasts. I do have photos. Thanks

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining

Sent from my iPhone