Hi All,
We saw the previously reported 7 juvenile White Ibis by the Ernst center about
a half mile walk from the west meadow beach parking lot. After about 5 minutes
they disappeared into tall grass by the waters edge, then a kayak got them up
for about a 10 yard flight and they disappeared again. At just before 6:35 pm
they all picked up together and flew aggressively southwest until I could no
longer keep them in view. Special thanks to Marjorie for the great and helpful
directions!! The tide was getting high, hopefully the birds will return. We
viewed them from the short pier by the Ernst center building. Kind Regards-Kev