Hi All,
Today at sunset some friends and I saw a small rail fly low across the small
cut by the first left-hand grated path near the beginning of the main trail at
the MNSA, ...we managed to stay with the bird just barely as it moved first up
the cut and then it was under the grated path and flew back to the cut....one
last walk down that path brought some luck and some photos were acquired as it
walked to an open muddy area and stood still for a few seconds on the left side
of the path about halfway down.  A photo will be up on the MNSA Fb page. Wanted
to get the word out in case it sticks!! Kind Regards-Kev