For those of you interested, I have posted a few digiscoped images of the
Western Flycatcher here:
 https://twitter.com/gemswinc/status/1323354226387505152?s=21

And a video scoped clip here:
https://twitter.com/birdingdude/status/1323347511386451968?s=21

Congrats to Mike Gottlieb for a terrific find and thank you to the folks that
got out to Kissena Park early this AM to search. Big up to Robert Proniewych
for the refind.

Cheers,

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire