A White-winged Tern was reported by Mary Beth Kooper at Nickerson Beach. I am not clear on who was the original finder.

The bird is currently being seen on land in front of the East Nickerson Tern colony. Please note that there is an entrance fee to Nickerson Beach which differs whether you are a Nassau County resident or not.

Good luck to all who twitch and please cross post your results.

Cheers,

--------
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves could free our mind.” ~ Bob Marley

“Tenderness and Kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution” ~ Khalil Gibran

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

(\__/)
(= '.'=)
(") _ (")
Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com