I just picked up a report that the White-winged Tern was seen near the east colony at Nickerson Beach.

Good luck if you try and please keep cross posting to reach the wider audience of those who are monitoring the situation in the hopes of twitching.

Cheers,
--------
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves could free our mind.” ~ Bob Marley

“Tenderness and Kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution” ~ Khalil Gibran

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

(\__/)
(= '.'=)
(") _ (")
Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com