I know it is late, but I thought I should let you know about it now and if you
agree you can go and try to check it out.
I am not sure if I saw a Mottled Duck in Bush Terminal Piers Park yesterday. I
am waiting on eBird to confirm.

This bird struck me as very light-colored head the moment I saw it. I was
trying to take photos and videos to study them at home when I got the message
about the Gray Kingbird and that distracted me as I was rushing to see the
kingbird.
When I got home, I tried to figure out what duck it was.
If it wasn't for the kingbird, I could have gotten much closer to the bird as
it was very close to the middle jetty.

Here are photos of the bird:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S154471594
And a video:
https://twitter.com/BirdBrklyn/status/1724609376554488142

Gus Keri

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")