Do you have pkg-config? Your config.log says:

configure:4490: checking for pkg-config
configure:4528: result: no
configure:4563: checking for XML2
configure:4622: result: no

Which suggests something is wrong with pkg-config.

/Simon

24 juli 2023 kl. 23:07 skrev Joseph Cossette <joseph.cosse...@jci.com>:

Correction:

  • I get oathtool and libpath (and ubuntu builds pam) just fine.

I get oathtool and liboath (and ubuntu builds pam) just fine.