I just discovered this site and thought that it was something that we really
should continue doing for OpenID (and OAuth):

http://guides.rubyonrails.org/
After reading Joseph's blog post yesterday:

http://josephsmarr.com/2009/02/17/implementing-oauth-is-still-too-hard-but-it-doesnt-have-to-be/

It's clear that we must make these technologies easier to implement, and we
can start by making more tools and recipes available.

As you're doing your own implementation, please share feedback and your own
approaches and take notes along the way where things didn't make sense or
where the specs weren't clear. It would be great to get this feedback in one
place, and then write documentation to help others avoid similar pitfalls.

Feel free to use the respective wikis to documents these issues.

Thanks!

Chris

--
Chris Messina