After you've authorized, DesktopClient.access expects Mediamatic to
redirect your browser to its embedded server; that is the Jetty server
to which the local variable access.server refers.  The URL is
something like http://localhost:5298/oauth/callback.  It sounds like
Mediamatic isn't doing that.

Has Mediamatic upgraded to OAuth 1.0a recently?