A few months back I asked on these forums to find a UK developer and
had a great response from Morten Fangel:

http://groups.google.com/group/oauth/browse_thread/thread/76b630b20889118d

Realised I hadn't updated the thread to say thank you - Fangel flew
over from Denmark last month and helped me understand OAuth, we
created a simple setup that demonstrated all the features of the
specification. Next week I'm revisiting the code and will be
integrating it into our API!

Massive thanks guys! Great forum, excellent concept, but most of all,
lovely Danish coders!