Hi,

I'm trying to use oauth on Android, going along with this excellent
tutorial on how to do it:

  http://donpark.org/blog/2009/01/24/android-client-side-oauth

it works for twitter. Now I just replaced the urls, key and secret, to
point to a different third party OAuth service I want to use. I get
the following exception thrown:

net.oauth.OAuthProblemException: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
  at net.oauth.client.OAuthClient.invoke(OAuthClient.java:257)
  at net.oauth.client.OAuthClient.invoke(OAuthClient.java:160)
  at net.oauth.client.OAuthClient.getRequestToken(OAuthClient.java:
101)
  at net.oauth.client.OAuthClient.getRequestToken(OAuthClient.java:77)
  at net.oauth.client.OAuthClient.getRequestToken(OAuthClient.java:
110)

Here's the code I'm using:

OAuthServiceProvider provider = new OAuthServiceProvider(
  urlRequestToken,
  urlAccessToken,
  urlAuthorize);

OAuthConsumer consumer = new OAuthConsumer(
  urlCallback,
  consumerKey,
  consumerSecret, provider);
OAuthAccessor accessor = new OAuthAccessor(consumer);
OAuthClient client = new OAuthClient(new HttpClient4());

// Exception:
client.getRequestToken(accessor);

I'm sure my key and secret are correct, and my urls are pointing to
the correct locations. Is the third party implementation of OAuth
(server-side) the cause of this? It is working for twitter and linked-
in. Any ideas would be great,

Thanks