Hi Rich

Yes, there should be a few different out in circulation..

The datastore for the sandbox I made for people to test their consumers against
is here:
http://github.com/fangel/oauth-sandbox/blob/master/library/DataStorage.php
(Note that is uses a silly database-library for lookups, but you should be able
to get the point)

I also have a non-finished guide I once wrote.. I never got around to do the
final editing (and I believe it's out of date with the revision A changes) but
that should also be able to give you a good idea on how to go about
implementing a service provider..
http://sevengoslings.net/~fangel/oauth-sp-guide.html

-Morten