On 06/17/2010 06:52 AM, Heath wrote:
> I'm trying to use liboauth to connect to twitter.  I can successfully
> retrieve my request token, but I cannot retrieve an access token
> because the liboauth functions do not accept the oauth_verifier
> parameter.

sure it does, just add it to the request parameters..
You can also override other oauth_parameters (but for oauth_signature)
that way.

> Is twitter using non-standard oauth?

No, it's using "OAuth 1.0A".
in short: The "A" adds the oauth_verifier.

> Is there a way to
> get this parameter into my request that I'm missing?

oauth_sign_url2("http://twitter...?a=b&oauth_verifier=CODE";...)

will do the trick.

ciao,
robin