On 06/02/2010 06:40 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:
> Hi Heath,
>
> Let's take this off-mailing-list; we're facing some compiler/linker
> issues which is beyond OAuth discussion. Let's report back there when
> we're done, shall we?

All right, for all those facing the same issue: linking an app
statically on Darwin/OSX with liboauth and dependencies, Heath & me came
up with a shell script that walks through the whole process:

http://rg42.org/oss/oauth/osx-static

Cheers!
robin

--
Robin Gareus                           mail: ro...@gareus.org
site: http://gareus.org/               chat: xmpp:rgar...@ik.nu

Public Key at http://pgp.mit.edu/
Fingerprint : 7107 840B 4DC9 C948 076D 6359 7955 24F1 4F95 2B42