I'd like a sense from the working group whether others want this change, and if
so, what the name should be changed to.

                                                            Thanks,
                                                            -- Mike

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav [mailto:e...@hueniverse.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:06 PM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: OAuth WG
Subject: Bear token scheme name

Please change the draft to use a different scheme name than 'OAuth2' for the
bearer token authentication scheme. Given the unstable state of the header
(still is), it is perfectly fine to make this change. The list includes a
detailed discussion about this. I am strongly opposed to giving the bearer
token scheme a name giving it the appearance of the preferred or canonical
token authentication method. I don't care what you change it to as long as it
is not 'OAuth2' or 'OAuth'.

EHL