From: Brian Campbell [mailto:bcampb...@pingidentity.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:10 AM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: oauth
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Couple questions on draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-01
security considerations

That text still seems more restrictive than what is in the framework
specification.  And it's probably unnecessary - to the point James made
previously, any mention of the AS (beyond specifying the token_type) in a
"using a token" specification should probably be avoided unless there is a very
specific reason for including it.  In general, the AS is involved when "getting
a token" and the RS is involved when "using a token."
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Mike Jones