FYI folks,

I renamed the draft to draft-hardjono-oauth-dynreg-00.txt for consistency with
IETF naming of drafts.

/thomas/

_________________________

        Title           : OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
        Author(s)       : T. Hardjono, et al.
        Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-dynreg-00.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2011-05-03

This specification proposes an OAuth Dynamic Client Registration protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-dynreg-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader implementation
to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the Internet-Draft