As a vendor we can't really share deployment particulars of our customers.
But we've had product support for the SAML authorization grant for some
time now. So I can point to some online documentation for the support we
provide in our PingFederate product as an AS,
http://documentation.pingidentity.com/display/PF610/Configuring+an+OAuth+SAML+Grant+IdP+Connectionand
http://documentation.pingidentity.com/display/PF610/Grant+Types#GrantTypes-1218708as
well client side support for obtaining suitable SAML tokens via
WS-Trust
or brokering the OAuth request directly to the AS,
http://documentation.pingidentity.com/display/PF610/STS+OAuth+Integration

Off hand I also remember that Google released some support for JWT grants
in March. My colleague, the venerable John Fontana, wrote about that on
ZDnet,
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/identity/google-dumps-keys-passwords-secures-services-with-standards-certs/342