On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Hannes Tschofenig
<hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Item #3: As in the draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-06 this part is extremely
> fluffy, except for the case where it talks about the client-id. What exactly
> do I put into the field in the case of an authorization grant?

Similar to sub in the JWT draft [1], the fluff is intended to allow
for cases where the subject alone can't or shouldn't directly identify
someone. I'm open to changes that would help clarify usage (and I
think that warrants a mention in Interoperability Considerations) but
any such text needs to be reflective of reality too.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg12250.html