Done

From: Kathleen Moriarty [mailto:kathleen.moriarty.i...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 12:59 PM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] FW: JOSE -30 and JWT -24 drafts incorporating AD
feedback on fifth spec of five

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Mike Jones
<michael.jo...@microsoft.com<mailto:michael.jo...@microsoft.com>> wrote:
I can add something along these lines.  Does that work for you?

Privacy Considerations
A JWT may contain privacy-sensitive information.  When this is the case,
measures must be taken to prevent disclosure of this information to unintended
parties.  One way to achieve this is to use an encrypted JWT.  Another way is
to ensure that JWTs containing unencrypted privacy-sensitive information are
only transmitted over encrypted channels or protocols, such as TLS.

Great, thanks!

                                                                -- Mike