Thanks for your review Benoit.  I'm adding the working group to the thread so
they're aware of your comments.  Replies inline below...

Barry Leiba had written in response to this "I think the right answer here is
to make 6755 an informative reference: it's not needed to understand this
document, and is only used as a reference to the document where the namespace
was created."  I agree that this resolution would be fine.

> COMMENT:
>
> Editorial Nits:
>
> S2.2: The paragraph before the actual example uses terminology inconsistent
> with RFC 6749:
>
>  s/authorization code grant/authorization grant/

Per my reply on October 6 to Tom Taylor's review which made the same comment,
actually, RFC 6749 uses both terms.  Authorization grant is the generic term.
Authorization Code Grant (defined in Section 4.1 of 6749) is a specific kind of
authorization grant.  The text is correct as-is.

                                Thanks again,
                                -- Mike