From: <sampo-i...@zxidp.org>
Date: Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Subject: EncryptedAssertion in draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-21
To: brian.d.campb...@gmail.com
Cc: oauth@ietf.org, sampo-i...@zxidp.org

Seems sec 3, list item 10 (p.8) mentions that encryption per SAML2 is
allowed, but I think it would be helpful to call out that specifically
EncryptedAssertion is allowed. Mentioning EncryptedAssertion as valid
possibility in secs 2.2 and 2.3 would also help.

The Privacy Considerations section should mention use of EncryptedAssertion
to protect against eavesdropping by intermediaries that handle assertions
(e.g. OAUTH Client which gets it from STS and passes it to AS).

Cheers,
--Sampo