To me it seems reasonable that a client may send multiple signed messages
in one second.

So I´m +1 for a nonce. A more fine grained timestamp is nice but I think we
might end upp at the same place, someone saying that they think it is
reasonable to send multiple signed messages the same millisecond.

//Samuel