There is an interop list which does not have IPR requirement.
The IPR Contribution Agreement is there to prevent a party to embed patent
encumbered claims into the specification to collect license fees at a later
date. There is no need for such in just working with the interops.

OpenID Connect Interop Group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openid-connect-interop

Cheers,

Nat