Thank you for the write-up Hannes.

Version 04 adds an IANA consideration section as promised. In reviewing the
IANA considerations, I added a normative reference to RFC7595 where private
use of the URI namespace is defined (and which were compliant with already
– but I made that more clear as well).

RFC6819 is now informatively referenced.

I went over the ID-nits checklist and cleaned up some of the less stable
informative references based on that. I also did a general editing pass to
clean up some of the rough edges.

I believe all 3 points are addressed now.