+1 on doing PoP work in this working group, including HTTP signing/MACing,
I don´t think the old HTTP signature document was that far from useful.

With the ACE work I like when it is possible to just map work done in the
OAuth and other working groups to the more optimized protocols. Some would
maybe say that it is sub-optimal that the protocol was not initially
designed for the constrained environment but I think the benefit of concept
validation from web is a bigger plus.

//Samuel