Justin,

Am 13.11.2016 um 13:39 schrieb Justin Richer:
Torsten, I believe this is intended to be triggered by the tls_client_auth value specified in §3.

in the token request?

Nit on that section, the field name for the client metadata in RFC7591 is token_endpoint_auth_method, the _supported version is from the corresponding discovery document.

 — Justin

Torsten.