Thanks to the new "OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps" and PKCE documents, we have a
solid recommendation for how to do OAuth 2.0 for native apps.

Given that PKCE is intended for "public clients" and not specifically
native apps, I'm wondering where that leaves browser-based apps. The core
spec still says that the implicit grant is recommended for browser-based
apps, but it's looking like the recommendation is to use the authorization
code flow + PKCE with no secret for browser-based apps.

Am I correct in thinking that the general recommendation would be to use
the authorization code flow with no secret, and even better to use PKCE for
browser-based apps?

----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com