Hi George,

Reading this description, am I understanding correctly that you *always*
return a refresh token to every client? Are there any situations in which a
refresh token would not be returned? Specifically I'm wondering about how
this applies to browser-based apps using the authorization code flow and
refresh tokens.

----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com