Over in the ACE working group we are currently having a discussion about
refreshing tokens on an RS.  I want to make sure that this is not something
that this working group has already solved.  The basic scenario is:

1.  Client gets token T1 and posts it to the RS
2.  After some time the RS returns and error to the client about an access
issue
3.  Client gets a new token from the AS T2, possibly using a refresh token.
4. Client posts the token T2 to the RS
5.  The RS somehow needs to associate token T1 and T2 for long term security
sessions.

I do not believe that OAuth has this issue because there is not currently
any concept that a token is used for anything other than a single
request/response between the client and the RS.  There is no idea of the RS
storing tokens long term associated with a TLS session that might need to
have the access rights for that TLS session changed.

Please provide any feedback that you might have.

Thanks
Jim