Just to clarify, this thread is a call for adoption, not meant to discuss
the details of this particular draft.

Any issues with the draft can be raised as new threads. But right now, the
question posed to the list is whether the group thinks this document should
be adopted as a working group item.

Oh, and +1 from me :-)

Aaron Parecki
https://aaronparecki.com