Hi all,

I have two very small suggestions which I also raised as issues on Github:

 1. There are no hints in front of example requests/responses if extra
    line breaks are used for display purposes. I think hints such as
    "(with extra line breaks for display purposes only)" should be added
    to the examples. (#64
    <https://github.com/oauthstuff/draft-oauth-par/issues/64>)
 2. In section 3 there is a typo in step 2. I think it should be
    "*Validate *the request object signature as specified in JAR
    [I-D.ietf-oauth-jwsreq], section 6.2." instead of "*Validates *the
    ...". The imperative is used in step 1, as well. (#65
    <https://github.com/oauthstuff/draft-oauth-par/issues/65>)

Best regards;
Karsten

On 12.08.2020 00:07, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef wrote:
> All,
>
> This is a WGLC on the *Pushed Authorization Requests *document:
> https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-par-03.html
>
> Please, take a look and provide feedback on the list by *August 25th.*
>
> Regards,
>  Rifaat & Hannes

Karsten Meyer zu Selhausen
IT Security Consultant
Phone:  +49 (0)234 / 54456499
Web:    https://hackmanit.de | IT Security Consulting, Penetration Testing,
Security Training

Unsere nächste Live Online-Schulung zur Sicherheit von OAuth und OpenID Connect
am 24.09 + 25.09:
https://hackmanit.de/de/schulungen/109-live-online-schulung-single-sign-on-sicherheit-oauth-openid-connect-am-24-und-25-09-2020

Hackmanit GmbH
Universitätsstraße 60 (Exzenterhaus)
44789 Bochum

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bochum, HRB 14896
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Jörg Schwenk, Prof. Dr. Juraj Somorovsky, Dr.
Christian Mainka, Dr. Marcus Niemietz