On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:48 AM Torsten Lodderstedt <tors...@lodderstedt.net>
wrote:

> Thank you again for the explanation.
>
> I think your assumption about the overall flow should be described in the
> draft.

We did attempt to capture the assumptions in the draft but clearly could
have done a better job with it :)

> As I understand it now the core contribution of your proposal is to move
> refresh token management from frontend to backend. Is that correct?

 Taking that a bit further - the idea is that the backend takes on the
responsibilities of being a confidential client (client creds, token
acquisition, token management/persistence, etc.) to the external AS(s). And
TMI BFF describes a way for that backend to deliver access tokens to its
own frontend.

computer. Thank you._