Hi Torsten, Brian, Nat, Dave, Filip,

I am working on the shepherd writeup for the "OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization
Requests" <draft-ietf-oauth-par-06> specification.

One item in the shepherd template requires me to indicate whether each document
author has confirmed that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for
full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been
filed.

Could you please confirm?

Ciao

Hannes